Thursday, September 13, 2007

Am back at work .....

Yup, couldn't delay it anymore and am back at work. Actually been back for about three weeks and only managed to update my blog today. Disgusting but true. Last two weeks have been a little hectic than usual cuz had to do more than the usual. But things should go back to 'normal' soon I hope.

Been tired once I started work. I have fully recovered but guess it's work that's sapping the energy out of me. Not good at all. Am trying to put in some relaxing time each day, even if it's 30 minutes each day to do a little crafting (since that helps me to relax some) and watch a little bit of the BBC Drama 'New Tricks'. If you are able to get your hands on this series, watch it cuz it's fantastic.


What is New Tricks about? Well, it's about a whole bunch of retired cops who were recruited to help reinvestigate unsolved crimes. And they will do whatever they need to close the case and some of their methods are rather unconventional but if they help to solve the case, why not ya. I have to say that the character Brian (second from the right) is my favourite. He is like a sponge and is able to absorb loads of information and though quite a dufus, he's brilliant and very funny!

So a little bit of crafting and New Tricks each day, will hopefully help keep the doctor away! Also it's the first day of Ramadhan today for us Muslims so that means we fast from dawn to dusk. Good time for me to go back to my Cohen meals cuz I have been very naughty and not been on it. So now would be a good time to start. Ohhh, and I am so looking forward to checking out Geylang Ramadhan Bazaar this year!!! Yay!!!

Check out what I had when I broke fast today. It's 100% Cohen approved *laughs* With the fasting happening for the next 30 days, I am combining some of my meals from Cohen (as instructed by the good doctor himself) so am very pleased cuz portions are much bigger :o) If you're wondering what I had - chicken patties on rice crackers, mushrooms and tomatoes and eggs!!! Now planning what to have in wee hours of morning... Any ideas?

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home