Friday, August 17, 2007

Two posts in one day...wow!

Two posts in a day, now this is a real treat for me cuz if I hadn't been down with chicken pox, it would probably take me a few more weekends before I would post something. So maybe this time at home is a good thing. If only it didn't come with blisters and itchy spots, it would be perfect!

I'm also quite amazed that my appetite has not been badly affected. Well initially the first two days I didn't feel like eating but that can't be 100% it cuz I did end up munching on snacks. If I had a tub of ice-cream, especially Ben & Jerry's Strawberry Ice-Cream, I would have had no problems polishing the whole pint. Despite my throat being painful, I still manage to down food like today's dinner. I decided to not bother with my Cohen diet cuz am sick and don't need to be on a diet when I'm sick right *laughs*

Home alone and I couldn't order anything in (probably delivery person would faint at the sight of me covered with calamine lotion all over include my face!) and didn't feel like KFC chicken or pizza. So looked at what I had at home and found pasta, can of mushroom soup, had mushrooms, tomatoes and chicken meat. So put it all together and made chicken and mushroom pasta. And it's not too bad. Here's how it looks.


I am a very visual person. When I started on Cohen diet, I actually bought pretty little plates for me to use cuz the portions I had would be small and eating from pretty plates helped (psychologically but who cares right). So having to down Ling Yang drink (herbal drink), unsweetened barley drink and Blackcurrant Vit C drink is not easy cuz the first two drinks taste horrid. But drinking from a nice glass helps alot. Hey, whatever works ya.

Got some leftover pasta so might have that for another meal on another day. Now what should I do next? Any ideas? :o)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home