Saturday, August 19, 2006

First attempt at a doll.

This is my first attempt at making a proper doll using a pattern I got from a Japanese craft book. It was easy for me though in theory, it should be easy - cut, sew, stuff and sew some more. But as you can see from the crooked bits here and there, I still can improve on it. And as I was sewing, I was just thinking that it would be so cool, if we had a group of crafters (experts and novices) who are game to use the one same pattern, and then modify from the basic pattern to come up with similar yet different dolls. Like instead of having long hair, you can modify it etc. Cuz with one basic pattern, I am sure we can get like different dolls. And we can put the pictures up and have some kind of gallery to enjoy the different dolls. That would be neat. In the meantime, I have some ideas that I want to do to modify from the basic pattern :o) Yay, distractions from work!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home