Tuesday, January 12, 2010

It's been three years ..


Was at the Esplanade for dinner as we were celebrating Slawek's three years 'anniversary' since he moved to Singapore in 2007. Time has gone by real fast and am surprised when he reminded me that it has been three years!! Wow. And he has gone through a lot having made the move, being away from his family, going through the different accommodation especially in the first year and also changes in his job in a totally new environment. But am thankful that he made the move here and I don't think I tell him enough how grateful I am!! Ditto!
 

Photograph above is my first for my Goal 1: Shoot a Photo A Day challenge. It turned out harder than I thought, partly because I am cooped up in the office most of the time at work. And I was looking around and realised that I was being too fussy with my shot. One of these days, I should just take a photograph of my office or my super messy table. The photograph above was taken with my girlie camera and not too bad for a point and shoot camera without a tripod. Will have to bring the dslr one night out to the esplanade and see what I can get! Wonder what will tomorrow's shot be!

2 Comments:

Blogger MagTY said...

Great shot!

9:35 pm  
Blogger Me, Myself n I said...

Thank you thank you :o) Not too bad for my 'bimbo' camera.

5:06 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home