Saturday, January 09, 2010

To pursue an interest ... Photographic Goal 1

For this year, one of my goals is to pick up photography proper by taking up a basic photography course. Currently, what I do is just aim and shoot and would like to have better control over my photographs. While surfing, I came across a post where a guest writer suggested 30 photographic goals for 2010. It sounded interesting so am going to give it a go. Instead of listing all thirty, am going to do them one at a time and will also post it on my blog one at a time. So let's see by 2011, how many of the 30 goals will I manage to commit to. My goal is all 30 of course. Some of the goals listed I have already started but am not too regular due to a whole of reasons. But it's 2010 so am going to make time for myself (think I mentioned wanting to do this in my 2009 goals too *laughs .. oh well) and put in time and effort so hopefully by end of 2010, I would feel a lot more confident in taking them photographs.

So here's Goal 1- Shoot A Photo A Day

I usually have my camera with me but I am going to include the use of my mobile camera too. And it's not about just shooting a photo, any photo but it also includes thinking why I picked that subject/scene to take and how could it be better and eventually try and build up a collection (stock photography worthy photographs) based on different themes. Will also update here on my progress. For now, will aim to take photos for the month of January and February. Wish me luck!

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

nice pic!for an amateur,keep it up,cheers!mike frm Malaysia P.J

6:12 pm  
Blogger Unknown said...

anyway if u r back in K.L i will give u a makan Tour la.

6:14 pm  
Blogger Unknown said...

my e-mail:hkkhoh@yahoo.com

6:15 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home