Sunday, January 10, 2010

Overdose on fruits ...

I managed to get some shopping done today so am pleased with myself. My phone contract is due for renewal so yes, I got myself the iphone! It's now being charged and I can wait to get it synced up with my apps and all. I also got my Dad his birthday present. His birthday is not till 25 January but I thought he could do with his gift earlier so that he can hmmm, play with it *grins*

I was looking through my camera and found a photograph I took on 31 December when I went over to the Pasir Panjang Whole Sale Market. I wish I could say that I went to a nearby farm and picked these fruits straight from the trees but hey, I am in Singapore, we don't have a lot of land and as you can see from the pic below, a lot of the fruits are imported *grins* so even if I tried to lie, nobody would believe me.


The grapes were really sweet and seedless (I don't understand why anyone would choose grapes with seeds when the seedless option is so easily available. Gorgeous sweet mangoes from Australia. Yummy Korean strawberries, they were sooo sweet, lil oranges from China and Grapples (grapes infused into them apples) from the States. Yummy!!!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home