Thursday, December 31, 2009

Here's to a wonderful 2010 ...



Another year is over and for me, the year 2009 has been filled with experiences and memories that made me happy, sad and at times wonder the true purpose of my life. Many questions I asked and some still remained unanswered. But I am okay with that.

What would I like for myself for 2010? I would like to take control of areas in my life which at times seem totally out of control. There are things that I have been procrastinating because of various reasons and 2010 will be the year for me to confront them and do what I need to do. And most important of all, I want to spend more time on myself and my loved ones (family and friends) and constantly remind myself of how fortunate I am to have what I have ....

Here's wishing each and everyone of you a blessed New Year and may the year ahead be overflowing with everything good from love, happiness, good health (having lots of money wouldn't hurt either). Love you!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home