Friday, March 27, 2009

TGIF ....

I am truly truly happy that it's Friday! It's been quite a hectic week with one thing after another and we had some visitors at work and everyone has been working hard so am pretty sure everyone's going to just chill out and do no work to recuperate and recharge for next week. We have about another week of 'rest' before we have another VIP coming for a visit so that would be an interesting session.

Going for a movie premiere screening of a documentary tomorrow so will have to give hula a miss. I am enjoying my hula classes though the third song that we're doing is real tough, at least to me. I feel like I might just trip on myself cuz my feet seem to be going everywhere during the routine.

Other than hula, I have given up on pottery class for now. I do miss the teacher who was so patient when he was teaching us. But am not feeling inspired yet to go back. I guess I have not been very crafty since started work at the new location as I spend quite a bit of time travelling to and fro work and am usually zonked by the time I get home. As for weekends, it's time to catch up with loved ones or work that I didn't manage to finish during the weekend.

So if I had a choice, where or what would I rather be doing right now? *thinks* I am not a beach kinda person cuz I do not like the heat (because I just burn and end up looking like I need a good scrub afters) and not into water sports. I usually get bored cuz the thought of just lying around doing nothing gets me all restless.

But right now, this very moment, I have a craving to be by the beach. Well not exactly at the beach but close enough. My dream spot right now would be in a Banyan Tree's Bayfront Pool Villa @ Binta *sighs* Now just have to start a saving can so that I can afford one of these villas!

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger MagTY said...

I was just thinking of this same place!!! LOL!

9:55 am  
Blogger Me, Myself n I said...

Saw it again when I was there recently for work. Was looking at the villa longingly *laughs* Haiya, just trying to justify paying that kind of money for the villa!

11:36 pm  
Blogger Fiona Kathleen Hogan said...

OOooo.... there's a reason they use this pic in their PRs. It's gorgeous!! lol. I sigh every time I see this picture!

But yeah... I cannot quite bring myself to pay That Kind Of Money yet :o

5:22 pm  
Blogger Me, Myself n I said...

Roughly about S$3k for 3D2N and that doesn't include the meals. Ridiculously priced but the place is .... yes gorgeous!

10:36 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home