Saturday, October 04, 2008

The photo made it. Yay!

Update on 4 October 2008:
Just to update one and all. I received an email today to inform me that that my photo of Leadenhall Market has been selected for inclusion in the newly released fifth edition of the Schmap London Guide. Yay!!!

The picture is rather small here so if you're curious to see the actual photography, head to my flickr page or previous post on my blog (see below for the link) on London markets that I visited in June.

16 September 2008: Shortlisted for Schmap!!
Received some good news today in the mail that totally made my day. In the email, I was informed that one of my photographs that I took from my recent trip to London has been short-listed for inclusion in the fifth edition of ourSchmap London Guide, to be published mid-October 2008. Keep your fingers cross for me!

If you're wondering which photo was selected, head to this post. Will update if I get any news from them :o)

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger MagTY said...

good for you girl!!! Perhaps a career change as this is not the 1st time right?

11:50 pm  
Blogger Me, Myself n I said...

Thanks dear! I doubt I can leave my day job yet *laughs* Don't even have a decent camera to start with. Maybe that could be my next big investment *grins*

6:59 pm  
Blogger 3A Gurl said...

Congrats! I hope they got the credit right this time. Maybe a free copy of the publication is in order too.

2:48 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home