Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Some REALLY strange things here.

Interesting site with a list of 29 'Strange things you likely didn't know'. Am listing my favourite strange things here. Now I know what I need to do to lose weight, survive a quicksand, what to bring along to a desert filled with scorpions if I want to survive that, have the answer for the next time somebody asls why I don't look like my parents and start praying now that I won't come back as a female ferret in my next life!

STRANGE THINGS YOU LIKELY DIDN'T KNOW
  • A female ferret will die if it goes into heat and cannot find a mate.

  • On average, 12 newborns will be given to the wrong parents daily!

  • If one places a tiny amount of liquor on a scorpion, it will instantly go mad and sting itself to death.

  • By raising your legs slowly and lying on your back, you cannot sink into quicksand.

  • Celery has negative calories. It takes more calories to eat a piece of celery than the celery has in it to begin with.

  • The glue on Israeli postage is certified kosher.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home