Saturday, August 06, 2005

My first ....

I didn't think deciding what to write for my first entry would be this difficult. Being a typical Singaporean, I could whine about all the things that I am unhappy about. Or I could do the unthinkable and write about the things I AM happy about. Or I could go on and on about myself. Or I could go on and on about my lovely family and friends.

The first entry has to be perfect. And yes, am a perfectionist - just a wee bit though. My friends would beg to differ here but since it's my blog, I get to say how much of a perfectionist I am. So other perfectionists out there would understand how it took me hours (okay fine, I had three failed attempts before this and the last attempt was three months ago) to decide my blog name, which template to choose and yes...what to write for my first entry.

What the hell! This is way too stressful! The first time is always painful but just need to get it over and done with and it's smooth sailing and even enjoyable after that! *grins*

So, here goes - my less than perfect first entry!